[bluetooth-dev] BT stack from axis to portate to PALM OS

hello

Let me introduce myself. I am a student at the university ETH in
Switzerland (http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~dma) and have also the intention to
portate the BT stack to the palm device.

If it is possible for you, please answer the following questions:
How far are you at the moment with the portation?
Do you have thought about the virtual driver in the palm - or how would you
portate the stack?

The problem I am faced at the moment is how to implement the virtual driver
for the palm device (Palm Vx, OS 3.5). Do you have any 'receipt' for that?

kind regards and hoping for your answer
Heinz Mathys