RE: [bluetooth-dev] multiple emulated serial ports.

Hi Kiran,

Yes, the RFCOMM - layer in our stack supports multiple serial ports, but we haven't fixed the interface between the RFCOMM DLCIs and ttyBTx. We are discussing if we should have one "btd process" controlling all ttyBTx or if we should have many "btd processes", each one started when a ttyBTx is opened. We are interested in all feedback on this issue, so you are all welcome with proposals for solving the problem.

Best Regards

Mats Fridén
AXIS Communications