[bluetooth-dev] 2.4 kernel

I've made a preliminary attempt to get the AXIS Bluetooth stack working
with the 2.4.0-test5 kernel. My changes mainly required changing the
struct wait_queue to the wait_queue_head_t depending on the kernel
version (necessary to make the source compile).

insmod works to load the module, but the instant I execute ./btd -e 0 -i
none my machine locks up hard. Note that the stack works for me on the
2.2.16 kernel.

I'm just curious if anyone else has done anything to port the stack to
2.4 and if they've had more success.

Thanks,
Gordon