[bluetooth-dev] Problem with Ericsson HW

At the moment I am facing the following problem:

I got 2 test modules from Ericsson (P3D). And they work correctly with the demo software shipped with them (w2k and usb).
BUT, if I try the BT (20000814) stack from AXIS, I have the following error:

BT SYS:  ERROR :Failed to get local BD address
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
And if I would like to read the BD address I get only the generic address 00:00:00:00:00:00. Of course, I tried several times to set the BD address, but nothing changed.

The main difference I see is that the demo sw uses the usb port and BT stack from AXIS the serial port.
By the way, it works fine with the serial null modem.

Thanks for any response
Heinz Mathys
ETHZ