From: Hisham Barradah [mailto:hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu]
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2000 1:09 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] what is the status of PPP ?

Hi,
could any one tell me what is acheived till now in regards to the PPP?
I mean using the stack right now, can I run any application that uses PPP services, or do I still have to implement something ?
I didn't understand the diagram in the readme file about PPP over serial.
Thanks

Hisham Barradah
hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu