[bluetooth-dev] kernel Vs Usermode

hi,

we are using the latest release of the Bluetooth stack source code dt:8/14/2k.

Queries to be cleared:

1.What's the flag KERNEL used for in
    ifdef KERNEL in almost all the files.

2.If at all we don't define it in the Makefile,and the else part of code is executed,what sort of bluetooth stack are we building
and how are the bluetooth aplication going to interface with the
stack ??

3.What's the major difference in running the bluetooth stack in Kernel mode and Usermode ??

4.What's the uccrt0.o got to do in the Makefile ??

5. What's the significance of defining MODULE in the Makefile ??
What if a particular OS doesnot support modular concept ??

thanx,
Uma

--
mailmetoday is a free e-mail service from India Today Group Online that also rewards you with cool gifts. Sign up now at http://www.mailmetoday.com