[bluetooth-dev] ftp problems over the ppp bluetooth connection

Hi,

When I establish a ppp connection using the axis software stack, everything seems to work allright with th ericsson bluetooth starter kits. When I use ping it works correctly and I don't get any errors.
When I start an ftp session from the client side however the connection stalls after a while, and my connection is lost.
Is this a known problem, or could there be something wrong in my configuration.

Greetings,
Mario

 <<Mario Goorden (ETM).vcf>>

Mario Goorden (ETM).vcf