[bluetooth-dev] Re: Ur Ans:

Hi,

Iam sorry , actually it was HCI_EMULATION (i.e:using null modem).
Any way that problem was solved, after making the ppp module.

But I got a new problem related to authentication.

Here the setup is the server is connected to LAN and client is a laptop

not connected to LAN.

When I tried to establish communication between Server and Client.I got
following error on Server Side :

 pppd : The Remote System is required to authenticate it self
 but I couldn't find any suitable secret(password) for it to use to
 do so.
 close-device

Do u have any ideas?

with greetings,