RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: Digianswer RS-232 dongle - RESET

Hi Craig,
at the time when the stack was developed using digianswer rs232 dongles the reset command wasn't implemented. Nowadays, rs232 isn't used a lot,  thus we haven't tested the on that HW lately. However if the reset command isn't implemented on the rs232 dongles please feel free to drop us a patch for it and we'll be happy to include it. Or maybe simply comment it out until digianswer fixes the problem :)

brgds
Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB