[bluetooth-dev] CSR

Hi,

CSR has announced version beta-5 of the firmware for their developer kit.
This version provides HCI-UART (H4) compatible transfers. It works now with
the axis stack, but I found out some (little) problems:
- It is not possible to set the baud rate in the CSR-Hardware "on the fly"
(you have to set it in the Firmware with the flash tool). If there is a
possibility, there should be a hardware-switch (-i csr), which works only
with one baud rate (115200 bit/s as default).
- The hci_reset() is causing trouble. The Kit works much better without this
command during init. I don't know why, but I'll try to find out, what
happens.
- The read_ericsson_rev_info command is not understood (who can imagine
...). There should be a hardware flag also in hci.c. Maybe you have to set
with ioctl's.

best regards

Frank

| Dipl.-Ing. Frank Meyering        | Phone: +49-2842-981411  |
| IMST GmbH                        | Fax:   +49-2842-981499  |
| Communication Systems & Networks |                         |
| Carl-Friedrich-Gauss-Str. 2      | EMail: meyering@xxxxxxx.de |
| 47475 Kamp-Lintfort              | http://www.imst.de      |
| Germany                          |                         |