From: superli@xxxxxxx.net [mailto:superli@xxxxxxx.net]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 8:52 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] newbie

hi..
  I'm puzzled with the code implement rfcomm protocl layer.
(the code from bluetooth_20000814.tgz)Can you tell me whether
the code can support two ttyBT virtual_device create onnections
at the same time. I mean after these code in bluetooth.c is
execute,

   r_value = rfcomm_connect_req(bt->bd, \
       p_ser.rfcomm_serv_chan,line);
   /*wait here until connection is ready */
   interruptible_sleep_on(&connect_wq);

before blocked connect_req is wake_up ,if another applicatin
called these code again ,can rfcomm layer create correct
connection?

 And more , can this bt_briver support two or more
ttyBT(eg.ttyBT0 ttyBT1...) work at the same time?

 Please Send Mail to superli@xxxxxxx.net
 thanking u in advance.

 And if u can give me some more information about device
driver programing ,I will be very gland!

----散哭聞喘簾鑓墳喨蕉-----