RE: [bluetooth-dev] Porting the Axis stack to other OS's

Thanks Ken,

Is there a list of the Linux functions that the stack uses?

Also, do you have any figures for RAM usage, both dynamic and static?  I've
done a grep on the code and there appear to be only 4 alloc() calls in the
stack.  For embedded applications we're looking at using a static pool of
memory so I need an idea of how much is typically used.

Thanks
Richard

Richard Gledhill                          PA Consulting Group Ltd
Technology Consultant                 Cambridge Technology Centre
Wireless Technology Practice                             Melbourn
Richard.Gledhill@xxxxxxx.com                  Hertfordshire
Telephone: +44 (0) 1763 261222                            SG8 6DP
Fax:       +44 (0) 1763 260023       http://www.pa-consulting.com