Re: [bluetooth-dev] channel mode: asymmetric/symmetric

"Wm. Kenneth Steck" wrote:

> Currently the axis stack uses ACL links.  Take a peek at the
> hci_receive() function.  Only ACL data handled...
>
> Ken Steck
> AnywhereYouGo.com

Yes, but I meant something else: ACL links can be set up in a symmetric
datarate mode (about 423kbit/s in each direction) and in a asymmetric
mode (over 700kbit/s in one direction and 50kbit/s in the other
direction). What mode does the Axis stack use at the moment and where is
this handled out ?

Matthias