RE: [bluetooth-dev] channel mode: asymmetric/symmetric

Hi,
as of today we allow any packet type to be used by the baseband (see page 65 in core spec). The command to set it is  described on page  564 ("Change_Connection_Packet_Type")
and the corresponding function is found in hci.c ( change_connection_packet_type() ).
It is up to the BT-HW to choose the appropriate packet type if all types are allowed.

brgds
Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB