[bluetooth-dev] problem with PPP

Hi,

Thanks for taking some time to send the mail.

>  I hope U must  have seen UR IP address while in the excection of PPP
I didn't get you.
How can I see the IP address.
By using ifconfig on server machine I am able to get the following :
etho  inet addr : 172.25.2.94
Whether this method is correct to get IP address of the Server ?.

On Server (Server is in LAN)
----------
Spawned pppd[243] in the background.
Using Interface ppp0
Connect : ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyBT0
(Holding state)

On Client (Client is connected to Server using NULL MODEM)
-------
Menu
---------------------------
 ..
..
.
.
ppp
quit
>readbd
Current bd addr : 00:00:00:00:00:00
>con 00:00:00:00:00:00 0
Connecting to bd: 00:00:00:00:00:00
using profile: 0
(Holding state)

> it  will thro U some message .. after that just press enter then again U
> will be able to see the menu after this U can eaither
> type
> PPP or  U can go for the  send  option okkk!!!

When  i pressed the enter, I am unable to see the menu,  instead simply it
is going to new line.

Please give your valuable comments ASAP.

Once agins thanks and regards,
S Chervirala