[bluetooth-dev] How do I setup/use a virtual serial port

    All references I can find discuss running ppp over the bluetooth
link, and btd automatically launches pppd when run as "server".  How do
I just setup ttyBT0 as a serial port so that it can be used like a
normal serial port.

Note:  I'm using no HW, have covered the HCI_EMULATION define thing, and
can get as far as opening an RFCOMM connection using btd, but when I try
to open /dev/ttyBT0 from kermit it reports "cannot open device".  No I'm
not trying to do anything strange like dialing in using kermit to setup
a network connection, it just happens to be the easiest RS-232 test
program I have found so far.