Re: [bluetooth-dev] Client Connection over Null Modem

I think you should first try:
con 11:22:33:44:55:66 0

and see if it give back something like:
connecting to bd: 11:22:33:44:55:66 0
using profile:0
Stack return handle 0

if yes,
enter "ppp"
and the connection should be established from now on.

if it doesn't return a handle after you entered the
above address, check if you have changed the
btconfig.h file in order to enable the HCI emulation.
In this file from the includes dir, you should see
there is a section saying something like HCI
emulation, so if you are using the stack without any
hardware (just a serial cable), then you should
disable the erisson P9A.... and enable the HCI
emulation.

I hope this can help

Calvin

--- Chervirala Srinivas <cherviralas@xxxxxxx.com>