Re: [bluetooth-dev] Client Connection over Null Modem

Dear Calvin,

Thanks for your information. Now I am able to execute the ppp that means is
the there is no holding mode now. Earlier I have not disabled the Ericsson
P9A. When I disabled the same it is working.

But I am unable to log in to remote system. I opened another window and
executed "telnet  <remote IP address>".
I got remote IP address when I executed ppp.

When I executed
# telnet <remote IP address>
 Trying <remote IP address>......
(Holding mode)

Please let me know what might be the reason for this.

I hope by this time you are able to use the Ericsson module using Serial
Port Interface.

Regards,
S Chervirala