[bluetooth-dev] Bad baud rate error.

Hello,

I am running the bluetooth stack on two 486's. When I ftp from one to the
other and I try to transfer small files things are happy.  When I try to
transfer anything in 100's of kilobytes after a few seconds I receive the
error message: "Bad UART baud rate ? Check if baudrate really was
successfully set in HW".

I expect this to be a buffer overflow problem since ftp works for small
sized files.  Could it really be the baud rate though?  And if it is an
over flow problem because the computer is slow (486) how could I fix it?

Thanks,

Majid.