[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] DigiAnswer HW
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- Subject: [bluetooth-dev] DigiAnswer HW
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:47:11 +0900
- Importance: normal
- Message-Type: Multiple Part
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Personal
- X400-Content-Identifier: X
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/C=JP/ADMD=gm-mail/PRMD=gm-mail/;gm-mail000925134437N5J]
- X400-Received: by /C=JP/ADMD=GM-SMTP/PRMD=GM-SMTP/ ;deferred until Mon, 25 Sep 00 13:47:11 +0900;Relayed ; Mon, 25 Sep 00 13:47:11 +0900
We succeeded in establishing an RFCOMM connection between a Linux PC with a Digianswer RS232 dongle and a Windows PC with a Digianswer PC Card.
To do so, we did the following stuff:
(1) We disabled SDP since it seems not to work well (just commented the relevant lines out of bluetooth.c).
(2) We hard-coded the RFCOMM channel (we set the second parameter of rfcomm_connect_req() to "1" in bluetooth.c).
(3) We commented the followings out in hci.c: hci_reset() and read_ericsson_rev_info().
Then an RFCOMM connection is SOMETIMES established between the two PCs...
I mean, unfortunately the stack often crashed, or connection failed... :-(
Could any one tell me the reason why?
Thank you in advance.
Hitachi Research Lab.