SV: [bluetooth-dev] Questions on Bluetoo

Intenna sells   2.4 GHz bluetooth antennas.
http://www.intenna.se/

 -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: lingsu@xxxxxxx.com]
Skickat: den 26 september 2000 04:17
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Questions on Bluetooth A

 <<Fil: ALTERNATIVE.HTM>>  <<Fil: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
Hello, everyone,

I got two RF board for Philsar Communications(Acquired by conexant),
unfortunatetly it is an development board, no antenna comes along with
it. I want to ask anyone who knows where I can looking for the 2.4GHz RF
antenna, please shed me some light, I have been searching on the web for
almost two days, didn't succeed in getting anything. Thanks a lot in
advance!

Best Rgds,
 -Ling