Re: [bluetooth-dev] New to Bluetooth

you need a bluetooth development kit and lots of patience ;)

A full listing of available bluetooth development kits can be found at:
http://www.AnywhereYouGo.com/ayg/ayg/bluetooth/Article.po?type=Bluetooth_Devices&page=4278&h=0

The only free bluetooth software downloads that I know of (right now) is
the Axis bluetooth stack.

http://developer.axis.com/bluetooth

Ken Steck
AnywhereYouGo.com