Re: [bluetooth-dev] Re: Porting to ARM

Hi,
 I was wondering if people are actually porting the Axis Bluetooth stack
to an ARM processor. I am not too familiar with the ARM chips and would
like to possibly start working with them. Would this be the best route to
go on with the lowest cost and easiest learning curve? I have not worked
with ARM chips, but I have experience in programming PIC chips in C.
  Can anyone speculate on whether it would be possible to port the BT
stack to a PIC chip?  My intentions are to embed the BT protocol stack in
to a chip rather then run it on a PC with linux.
 If anyone can provide me with more info on this topic, and where I could
find more support with ARM chips (already checked arm.com), it would be a
big help to me.

 Thanks,
 Dennis