[bluetooth-dev] multicasting and one-opint connection

Hi,
As far I understand, we can only connect 2 PCs, thus of course the stack
doesn't support multitasking.
We are worknig on combining Jini and bluetooth as our graduation project. Jini
requires multicasting. We would like to implement the the multioint connecion
in the stack, and ofcourse multicasting, but we need some help from the BT
team.

Another thing that we didn't yet grasp is: do we need the sdp for the PPPd or
can it work directly over RFCOMM ?

best regards
Hisham Barradah
hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu