SV: [bluetooth-dev] multicasting and one

I don't think the current baseband revision(P4a) support point-multipoint connections yet.

 -----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu]
Skickat: den 2 oktober 2000 17:59
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] multicasting and one-opi

 <<Fil: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
Hi,
As far I understand, we can only connect 2 PCs, thus of course the stack
doesn't support multitasking.
We are worknig on combining Jini and bluetooth as our graduation project.

Jini requires multicasting. We would like to implement the the multioint
connecion in the stack, and ofcourse multicasting, but we need some help
from the BT team.

Another thing that we didn't yet grasp is: do we need the sdp for the
PPPd or can it work directly over RFCOMM ?

best regards
Hisham Barradah
hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu