[bluetooth-dev] sending data packets & Loop-back mode

Hi

This one is not exactly about Axis stack, but a general question,
about the HCI Layer & UART Transport Layer:

after a connection exists between two units (via ericsson application
tool-kits).
and after setting the packet type on both sides,
We can't transfer a simple test packet on the connection handle ( 0x0001
in our case).

(i.e a packet like 0x02 0x01 0x02 0x04 0x00 0x11 0x11 0x11 0x11)

We tried to send that packet in a local loop-back mode and,
received it back to the sender.

We tried to put the remote device in a remote loop-back
mode, and then send the packet on the handle to the remote device,
but we got nothing back to the local device :-(

my question is:

Do we have a problem in the air interface, or in the uart interface ?
the problem is, that we can get all the events in the right order,
but it seems that the sending units doesn't send the packets over the air,

one more thing:
after sending 5 cont. packets, we get the number_of_completed_packets
event reporting on 5 transmitted of packets over that handle,

does it really showing that the packets were sent ?
can it be that the packets are flushed, from some reason ? and why?
Thanks

Oren H.Spark
HighSpeedDigitalSystemsLab
Technion University