RE: [bluetooth-dev] Could not determine remote IP adress

Hi,
you have to set the remote ip address in your client or set it as an option for pppd.

From pppd:s manual page:  (' man pppd')
  <local_IP_address>:<remote_IP_address>
              Set the local and/or remote interface IP addresses.
              Either one may be omitted.  The IP addresses can be
              specified  with a host name or in decimal dot nota-
              tion  (e.g.  150.234.56.78).   The  default   local
              address  is  the  (first)  IP address of the system
              (unless the  noipdefault  option  is  given).   The
              remote  address  will  be obtained from the peer if
              not specified  in  any  option.

brgds
Mattias