[bluetooth-dev] Connection hangs

Hello everyone,

I have just downloaded the bluetooth module and compiled it under SuSE6.2
Kernel 2.2.17. I issue the command ./btd -u ttyS1 -s 57600 -r client to an
ericsson board and shortly afterwards the menu appears. I have another
board connected to a Windows98 machine and some propriety control software.
Issuing the con ??:??:??:??:??:?? 0 command connects the ericsson board to
the other board and the Windows software reports an active connection.
However the Linux program appears to halt and the command cursor '>' does
not reappear. My only option is to CTRL-C in Linux and disconnect the
bluetooth connection at the windows end.

Has anyone else experienced this symptom? Is there a fix?

Thankyou
David