Re: [bluetooth-dev] Protocol OBEX

Hi

> I am wondering if anyboody has done it before? How i can bgin?
> and where get the needed information and etc.

I've been thinking about this during the last few days as well, and
since there already is an implementation of OBEX under GPL (check
http://www.ravioli.pasta.cs.uit.no/open-obex/) which would be quite easy
to integrate, if there was an API to the BT stack. I'll work out some
propositions during the weekend, which I'll hopefully post during the
weekend or on monday to this list.

If there are some simple primitives offered by the BT stack, the
integration of OBEX is a piece of cake.

Cheers Oli