Re: [bluetooth-dev] protocol layers

On Fri, Oct 13, 2000 at 08:59:12AM +0200, Walter wrote:
> > > I need the HCI and the L2CAP layer from the protocol stack, for a
> non-linux
> > > environment.
> > > Is it possible (if yes, how?) to get these layers out of the axis-stack?
> > > I just need the functionality from the layers as specified in the core.
>
> > Quick and dirty answer: take hci.c, l2cap.c &their respective header
> files,
> > don't forget the GPL, and good luck.
> >
> Sorry.. could you explain what is the GPL?
> It doesn't ring a bell to me..

It's the license that this code is under.  See
http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html for a full copy of it.

Read it before deciding to use this code in your project!
The rest of your device's code will become under the GPL if you decide
to use this code, so be certain that this is what you want to have
happen (and get the proper management agreement too.)

Good luck,

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com