[bluetooth-dev] Anyone tried Bluetooth on RH7.0

Hi,

Have anyone tried the Axis module on RH7.0, I tried to compile the kernel
module after I upgraded to RH7.0,
Firstly, it complains "#error Modules should never use kernel-headers system
headers but headers for an appropriate an appropriate kernel-source". It is
an precompiler error from "/usr/include/linux/modversions.h", I checked the
modversions.h, it only contains this two lines, so which modversions.h I
should apply, anyone can give me some suggestion if you have ever
experienced the same problem.

Thanks!

-Ling