[bluetooth-dev] axis stack with h/w in usermode

Hi,
     I am having a little problem with running axis stack in "user mode",
using ericsson hardware (on Red Hat linux). Compilation is fine. I am able
to start btduser as client on one machine and server on the other. The
BD_ADDR is also obtained on both the machines successfully.
     But when I say con <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> from one side, I get a
"connection failed" message. why are the BT devices not able to identify
each other ? what could be the possible problem ?

     Any immediate help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards & thanks,
Vijay