Re: [bluetooth-dev] patch for arm

Hello,
I try to run in user mode the axis stack for ARM. I have applied your patch and
encountered a link problem.

arm-linux-gcc -g -Wall -I../include -DBTD_USERSTACK   -c btd.c -o btd.o
arm-linux-gcc -g -Wall -I../include -DBTD_USERSTACK   -c l2cap.c -o l2cap.o
l2cap.c: In function `l2cap_connect_req':
l2cap.c:1620: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_to_le16'
l2cap.o: In function `l2cap_connect_req':
/home/xde/bluetooth/axis/arm/apps/userstack/l2cap.c:1620: undefined reference to
`cpu_to_le16'
/home/xde/bluetooth/axis/arm/apps/userstack/l2cap.c:1620: relocation truncated
to fit: R_ARM_PC24 cpu_to_le16
/home/xde/bluetooth/axis/arm/apps/userstack/l2cap.c:2026: relocation truncated
to fit: R_ARM_PC24 cpu_to_le16
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [btduser] Error
1

This macro is defined in the kernel headers...
What did I miss ?

Thank you