SV: [bluetooth-dev] Ericsson specific ev

This may answer your questions.
/ Hans Håkansson
Ortivus AB
Box 513
SE-183 25 Täby
Sweden
Phone: +46 (0)8 446 45 00
http://www.ortivus.com

4. DESCRIPTION OF ERICSSON SPECIFIC HCI HARDWARE ERROR CODES
In this section, Ericsson specific HCI hardware error codes, which are returned in the
Hardware_Code parameter of the Hardware Error event (see reference [1]), are listed.

Hardware_Code Description
0x20 HCI UART Transport Layer synchronisation error (see reference [4]).
0x21 Flash code check sum is incorrect.
(Can be returned at HCI_Ericsson_Self_Test command.)
0x22 Not used in Baseband-B
0x23 UART FIFO Rx interrupt where buffer is full.
0x24 UART FIFO Rx interrupt where buffer is empty