[bluetooth-dev] What cable used to connect PC and Bluetooth Device?

Hello,

I have a very simple question, hope someone can kindly give me an answer.

What kind of serial cable should I use to connect PC and Bluetooth together? Is it an null modem cable or just a common serial cable. I am a little bit puzzled, since GDB remote debugger uses a common serial cable instead of null modem to communicate with remote device, how could they do this, since we must swap the 2 and 3 pin to make two devices to communicate with each others. How could we make it happen using an direct serial cable?

Thanks for any suggestion!

-Ling