[bluetooth-dev] running the pppd on user mode stack

Title: running the pppd on user mode stack

Hello Ben

We used your patch  for pty in user-level stack, we succeed to connect two bluetooth devices , then we tried to establish  the ppp connection , the ppp server  announced

"peer is not authorized to use remote address 10.0.0.2"  .

Do you have any suggestion to solve the problem?

When we run the two bluetooth devices on kernel mode we succeed to create the ppp connection.

When we run the server  bluetooth device on kernel  mode and the client on user mode we succeed to create the ppp connection.

Thanks ,

Yhuda