[bluetooth-dev] where can I get TS 07.10

Fangcheng,

From the bibliography of my book, Bluetooth Revealed:

[ETSI99] European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) SMG4, ETSI
TS 101 369 V7.1.0 (1999-11) Technical Specification: Digital cellular
telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Terminal Equipment to Mobile Station
(TE-MS) multiplexer protocol (GSM 07.10 version 7.1.0 Release 1998),
available from http://www.etsi.org, 1998.

If I recall correctly, you can search on "07.10" on that site and find the
specification, and if I recall correctly, you can get a copy for your use
for free -- but you can find out for sure at the site.

Regards,
Brent
B. A. Miller RTP, NC
(919) 543-6959 TIE 441