Re: [bluetooth-dev] Interoperability..........

Hi Frank,

When I tried to establish a connection between 2 CSR modules with Baudrate
57600, I observed the following :
( I set Module Baudrate to 57600)

Server Side:
process_mcc : mtu set to 240
process_mcc: Flow on on dlci 2
<waiting mode>

Client Side:
process_mcc : mtu set on dlci:2 to 240
rfcomm_create_connection ready.
process_mcc: Flow on on dlci 2
<Waiting mode>

Please tell me now what I have to do and where I am wrong. If you want full
log details I will send it to you.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Regards,
Srinivas Chervirala