Von: Ramesh.V [mailto:vemularamesh@xxxxxxx.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2000 00:05
An: meyering@xxxxxxx.de
Betreff: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Interoperability..........

Hai Frank,

Iam friend of srinivas,Iam using your improved stack, and executing the
stack with slackware kernel version 2.1.13, but we are getting the following
errors:
In kernel mode: When i insert the module in src,error  bt.0:Unresolved
symbol usleep
In usermode: When I try to run as server with options :
/btduser -u /dev/ttyS0 -r server -s 57600 -i csr ,I got the following error

Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
Runnning stack in user mode
Initiating pty thread
Serdev /dev/ttyS0, pty /dev/pts/2, speed 57600 baud
Opening dev /dev/ttyS0
Initiating physical driver
Initializing CSR HW
Init stack
Initiating read thread
BT SYS: Initialising Bluetooth Stack
BT SYS: Initialising HCI
BT SYS: HCI emulator off
initiating hci in buffers (17000)
BT SYS: Reading buffer sizes in the module...
BT SYS:  ERROR :hci_receive_data: 0x60 is an unknown HCI type!
lst rec data pointer 0xbf5feca4, count 6, data_len 0
Bad UART baud rate ? Check if baudrate really was successfully set in HW
Resetting state machine and trying to resync
BT SYS:  ERROR :hci_receive_data: 0x60 is an unknown HCI type!
lst rec data pointer 0xbf5feca4, count 6, data_len 0
Bad UART baud rate ? Check if baudrate really was successfully set in HW
BT SYS: Initialising L2CAP
BT SYS:  ERROR :Failed to get local BD addr
BT SYS: Initialising RFCOMM
BT SYS: Modem emulation disabled
BT SYS: Modem not connected
BT SYS: Initialising SDP
BT SYS: Initialising TCS
BT SYS: Initialising TEST
BT SYS: Initialising bt buffer (2048 bytes)
Initializing unplug test
BT SYS: Modem emulation disabled
Setting write_scan_enable in CSR module!
Setting write_pagescan_activity in CSR module!
close_device
Spawned pppd[986] in the background.
close_device
usr/sbin/pppd: the remote system is required to authunticate itself but i
couldn't find any suitable secret (password) for it to use to do so.

Please Clarify.

Ramesh V