[bluetooth-dev] problem with the code

Hi,
The data that is sent to the rfcomm_send_data is of type u8 *, however that count is u32, its not logical that the data is only 8 bytes, because it's send to the uih function in chunks. So why is the data sent in a poiner to u8 ??
Another thing is that I can't find the code for fragmetation in the l2cap code.

can any one help please, I'm trying to connect IP to l2cap directly using a net device between, but I first need to know how the data is sent through rfcomm, inorder to packet in a l2cap packet.

best regards,
Hisham Barradah
hbarrada@xxxxxxx.edu