Von: Mattias Ĺgren [mailto:mattias.agren@xxxxxxx.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. Oktober 2000 12:18
An: 'Frank Meyering'
Betreff: RE: [bluetooth-dev] Interoperability..........

Hi,
I'm pleased to hear that you have successfully been able to use the stack on
CSR hardware. We are about to release a new version of the stack today (at
the latest on monday) which is a bit more general when setting the stack to
use different hardware.
Is it possible to get a diff on your code and see how much that easily could
be included. If the changes easily code be included we might do this soon.
However, since there has been quite a few changes since last release
(unfortunately our own product development has consumed most time which made
the release-rate on external code suffer).
The best would probably be for you to work on the new stack if it is not too
much trouble. Is that ok ? Anyway, a diff on what there is now would be
useful for us.

Our system department has promised us a open cvs server any day now which
hopefully will solve these issues.

brgds
Mattias