RE: [bluetooth-dev] Interoperability..........

Hi,

The default MTU is set to 127 bytes according to the specification. If you want a larger MTU you need to negotiate it, by sending a PN message. If you want a larger MTU you have to increase the MTU set in the PN message sent in rfcomm_connect_req.

Best Regards

Mats Fridén
AXIS Communications