From: David LIBAULT [mailto:david.libault@xxxxxxx.fr]
Sent: den 1 november 2000 16:08
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] New stack - problems

Hi all,

The old version of the stack works fine for me (I work in user mode).
I am trying to make the new version work, and I did not succeed to make
an RFCOMM connection yet... Weired things are happening...

When starting, I get an error message during SDP initialisation
("Opening socket /tmp/sdp_sock"  "connect client socket: Connection
refused" "ERROR :Couldn't open socket, sdp will not be used"). I have to
figure out what this commes from...

Should the new version of the stack work with the older one ? Or does
the older stack have "interoperability" problems ?

BTW, why hasn't the ARM patch been applied in this new release ? Do we
need to redo all the work that Gordon has done ?

Regards,

David.