From: David LIBAULT [mailto:david.libault@xxxxxxx.fr]
Sent: den 1 november 2000 17:33
To: Mattias Ågren
Cc: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] New stack - problems

Mattias,

Thank you for your help.
I did that, and sdp seems to work fine.
I issue a con XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX 0 0 0 on one console, and I get a connection.
When I do a send 10 10 then I have an infinite loop  with the followin appearing on the screen
of both consoles :

bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes
sent 4 out of 4 bytes
bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes
sent 4 out of 4 bytes
bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes
sent 4 out of 4 bytes
bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes
sent 4 out of 4 bytes
bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes
sent 4 out of 4 bytes
bt_receive_top : 4 bytes ...
bt_write_top 4 bytes on line 0
bt_write_lower_driver : 17 bytes

Do I use the stack in a proper way ?

I also tried to build the stack in kernel mode. But I have sysdep2.1 problems...
I am using a v2.4 kernel. Should the stack run properly with that kernel version ?

David.