[bluetooth-dev] Beginner needs help with Axis stack on Linux PC

I am beginning to work with the Axis stack on a PC (running Mandrake Linux) and need help in solving the following problem.

SETUP
I have taken the following first steps in working with the Axis stack installed on a PC (running Mandrake Linux).

*	I connected a PC (Win 98) running HyperTerminal (9600 baud, 8N1, hardware flow control) via Null modem to the Linux PC.

*	I executed the following commands from root:

	cd bluetooth
	cd src
	make

	cd ..