[bluetooth-dev] Data sent using btd.c

Am I wrong or write when I assume that the actual packets sent from one
computer to another isn't stored anywhere on the actual server computer. The
variables are just updated on the server side of the computer.  If this is
true it shouldn't be too hard to hack the code to actaully get the driver to
send files and store them on the server computer. Or am I setting myself up
for an extremely hard task?