[bluetooth-dev] Query !!

Hi,
I am Sanjay Dixit from one of the telecom s/w development company India.
I am working on Bluetooth. I am trying to run your Bluetooth user stack
on single unix machine in user mode.. I tried after recompiling it and
enabling the HCI option in user mode.. I started Server and client  on same
m/c but I am not able to ake communication between them..
Please guide me in the same..
Please send me the procedure for stack on the same m/c in detail and step by
step ...
I will be very tankful to you..
Thanx..
Sanjay