[bluetooth-dev] How to user unix socket in last bt driver

Hi:
    In the last version , I saw that the new btd can support
unix socket to test this driver use only one computer.but the
readme is not clearly tell how to use this mode.(I tried this
btd --cmdmode --unixsock & btd --unixsock --client but It can't
work ) Can u tell me more details about how to use this mode?
-- thank u in advance --
please mail to dark_knight@xxxxxxx.com

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!