Re: [bluetooth-dev] Casira

Sure.  Here it is:

-------------

Has anyone had reasonable success deciphering the codebase that is
provided with CSR's CASIRA software development kit?  That is, can
anyone point me towards any information or resources that will help me
to understand the provided source code and API so that I can write an
application for use with CSR's BT development kits?

Thanks in advance,

Dave Carney
dfcarney@xxxxxxx.ca

--