AW: [bluetooth-dev] Interoperability..........

Hi!

I'm using now the newest version 20001031. The changes for CSR are already
done in this release. But there are a few (little) problems with the CSR
Hardware:
- You shouldn't activate write_scan_enable and write_pagescan_activity, if
the device will become the master in the piconet, since inquiry and paging
isn't working with activated write_scan_enable. Maybe you can solve this
problem with checking the role flag: Set the write_scan_enable and
write_pagescan_activity only, if role==SERVER. I think, in most cases the
SERVER will be the bluetooth slave. Another solution could be, to deactivate
the two commands, before you are going to perform an inquiry or a
create_connection (maybe the better way).
- The second problem is in hci.c. The bt_current_hw flag isn't set in
usermode (and kernel-mode?????). Try to declare bt_current_hw as "extern" in
hci.c.

I hope, this mail will help you a little bit.

best regards

Frank Meyering